Vince plays a tasty mix of folk, blues, jazz, rock and worldbeat that will satisfy your early morning cravings for the eclectic sound of WYCE!
Top 10 Reasons why WYCE is "The Greatest Little Radio Station on the Planet".
10. Cares about our community and the world.
9. The "Jammies".
8. The best Listeners a programmer could ask for.
7. NEW Music!
5. Local Artists
4. Great programmers and friends.
3. Totally commercial FREE!
2. Did i mention the "MUSIC".
...and the #1 reason why WYCE is "The Greatest Little Radio Station on the Planet"!
1. Folk, Blues, Jazz, Rock and Worldbeat all in one place.
Some of my favorite WYCE artists are:
Folk: Bruce Cockburn and the Cowboy Junkies
Blues: R.L Burnside and Joss Stone
Jazz: Brad Mehldau and Bill Frisell
Rock: Robert Randolph & the Family Band and Annie Lennox
Worldbeat: Ziggy Marley and Enter the Haggis