Status: Part-time,13-hrs, No Benefits
Reports to: Director of GRTV
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 6:00-9:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am -2:00 pm
About the role: The Front Desk-Part-time position serves as the point of contact for producers, members, clients, and the public reaching out to the GRCMC in person, by phone, and digitally.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Answer questions about the Community Media Center and redirect when necessary
- Aid in membership, ticket, and item sales
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring the logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Process new memberships and update member contact information
- Ensure in-person guests follow sign-in and health protocol
- Provide administrative support
- Keeps a safe and clean receptionist and common areas
- Responsible for closing the facility at night.
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Computer skills
- Attention to Detail
GRCMC provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status.
Interested parties should submit a resume, to: email@example.com with “Receptionist Part-Time” in the subject line, or mail it to 711 Bridge St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504.