GRTV Video Services Specialist
GRTV serves the community by creating a non-discriminatory free speech platform for the citizens of Grand Rapids. The GRTV Video Services Specialist helps volunteer producers to create their own video for broadcast on the public access channel GRTV. This includes consultation, teaching classes, and helping them to use GRTV production equipment and software. In addition, the Video Services Specialist will be expected to aid in the production of internal video projects.
- Aiding members with equipment and facility use
- Making reservations and lending equipment to members
- Teaching basic video concepts to members
- Producing video content for projects like Songs From The Second Floor and GRTV Shorts as well as station breaks and public service announcements
- Work with the Programming Director to encode programming and fill gaps
- Keep up with members and their current projects
- Check equipment inventory at the beginning and end of each open business day
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Suite
- Intimate knowledge of video equipment and television production concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable time management skills
- A forward-thinking mentality about the future of media in our community
*Not your average help-desk job. Calls for an attitude & ability to work with all walks of life that come through our door.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through June 23rd, 2017